Thank you for signing up. Here is the content currently available to members of the Association of Entrepreneurial Attorneys. Links are provided below, with download instructions on each linked-to page.
You may use this members-only content to promote your own firm for as long as you are a member of the Association. James Publishing retains copyright. You may not share the content with other attorneys, but they are welcome to apply for membership in the Association.
1. Web content. Keep your site fresh, engaging, and colorful. We have specialty-specific educational content in a variety of formats, starting with infographics and slide decks.
2. Consumer booklets. Wow your prospects with these high-value giveaways. These 25-page PDFs provide detailed and illustrated discussions which answer common questions and showcasing your knowledge.
3. Newsletters. Increase calls by staying top of mind, demonstrating expertise, and asking for referrals.
4. Practice brochures. We use an educational approach to improve response and pass-alongs.
5. Review requests. Take advantage of the untapped opportunity in online review sites by showing your happy clients how to place reviews on Yelp, Google+, and Avvo.
6. Referral letters. If you have a number of satisfied past clients, this collection can deliver a quick and substantial increase in business. Simply personalize and mail to see your call volume increase.
1. Case studies. These inspirational write-ups provide examples of the many ways that progressive lawyers are drawing prospects and converting them to clients.
2. Marketing how-to. Here are step-by-step instructions, with screen shots, on implementing the new online marketing techniques.
Please let us know what else the Association and James can provide to help you with your practice, its marketing, and your clients. Email or call editor Jim Pawell at 714-755-5472.