This greeting card can be sent out to clients for Spring.
Our professionally designed postcards are good for a variety of holidays and occasions, to keep you at in the minds of your past, present, and potential clients. They are all 4 x 6”, full color, with a bleed on all edges (the PDFs include cropmarks to ensure proper printing of the bleed edge). To ensure best quality and compliance with U.S. postal regulations, after personalizing we suggest you have your postcards professionally printed.
To personalize the postcard:
- Download PDF and save to your computer
- Open PDF in Adobe Reader (free for download from Adobe, http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- On the second page of the PDF (back side of the postcard) there is a form box currently filled in with our filler text (example name, address, phone and email). Click inside the form box and replace the filler text with your own information – Name, address, phone number, and website. There is room for up to 7 lines, so if you wish to add more information you can, and conversely you can provide less.
- Save the PDF.
To print postcards:
- Bring the file to a local printer (you can bring the file in by saving it to a flash drive, CD, or other device).
- Most print shops (including shipping and printing companies such as Fed Ex and UPS) have default suggested paper for postcards, and glossy or matte finishes depending on your preference. You should have your postcards printed on no less than 80 lb. cover stock to ensure proper thickness for mailing. Price of printing will vary depending on paper weight, finish, and print quantity.